Embroidery on both my e-machines at the same time. The larger machine is my Baby Lock Ellisimo that is amazing! The boss Bob gave it to me for an early birthday present!
Married since college. It's been a very interesting and wonderful 50 years. And yes, I am married to the same guy. Love sewing, machine embroidery and being a grandma.
Finally have been able to get back to some serious sewing. Came home today after water aerobics and started to work again on the rag quilt for my grandson. Still have some more squares to embroidery - not too many. Can't wait until this project is finished. I've been working on it for several years between other projects. Have to finish this before he's a grandfather!
Have been spending time again to connect with family and friends. Found our grandnieces on Face Book and connected with them. Haven't talked to them for about four years. They are 13 to 18 years old now and absolutely beautiful young ladies. Have to think of what I can make them. They'll be added to the list.
Happy 18th birthday, Brandon!
Til later...
Followers
Candy Cane Holders
For kids of all ages.
Lacy Snowflake Ornaments
The closest I want to be near snowflakes this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment